Group Fitness Classes Available Now!
Classes will be limited to 14 participants and will require registration.
Registration will open 24 hours before the class time.
Please be courteous of fellow participants when signing up for classes during limited availability. Thank you!
*Drop In’s are welcome to join classes if there is room. If you would like to join last minute, please check-in at the front desk to be added to the class. You may call ahead to check availability at
*Guests of Endurance Fitness can join a class if space available. Please call the front desk during business hours to register.
Please follow instructions below to sign up for classes.
Missed your class?
If you can’t make it to class, check out the Archives! Our amazing instructors have been worked hard to build you a full library of a wide variety of classes. Click the link below and have a great workout!
Archived Class Library: HERE
Registration Instructions for Group Fitness Classes:
For members of Endurance Fitness only. If you do not have a valid email address on file with us, you will need to have that added to your membership first. If you are a guest or have trouble with your registration , please call 763-208-9184 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*This is a two-step process. Once you register the first time and reset your password, you will be able to easily login after. If you are unable to attend a class that you have registered for, please make sure you cancel your class to free up space for someone else. Thanks!
1. Click the Live Schedule Button and find your class. You will be able to see how many spaces are available for each class.
2. Click “login”
3.Click “Forgot Password”
4. Add your username. Your username is (lastname-first name)
5. Send email to reset password. You will receive and email with a link. Click the link. This will bring you to the Main Page where you can click on “Member”.
6. Add your username (last name – first name) and reset password
7. You will receive a second email with a password. Copy and Paste this password in. When you login with this password, you will be asked to change it. At this point you can change your password to the one you choose.
*Once you have finished this process the first time, you will be able to login easily. You will be able to see which classes you are registered for and also cancel a class you are unable to attend.