We are so excited to welcome you back to
Endurance Fitness of MN!
What you need to know:
As you probably have anticipated, things will look a little different when you return to the gym. We will be strictly following state and health official guidelines to keep our members and staff safe as we reopen. As the guidelines are adjusted, we will also adjust. We want to thank you for your patience and for helping us follow these regulations.
Hours of Operation will be adjusted for the time being:
Monday – Thursday 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Friday – 5:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
*For the time being, key fobs will only be active during staffed business hours.
These hours are subject to change throughout this process. We will return to 24-hour access as soon as we are able.
- Social Distancing guidelines of 6 ft or more will be required at all times.
- All staff members will be adhering to the state and health official guidelines.
- All staff members will be required to wear a face covering, unless they are actively participating/instructing a class.
- Fitness floor and Studio capacity limits will also be enforced.
- Membership forms, waivers and guidelines will be available on the “Member Updates” page of our website. If you are able, please print and fill out at home to bring with you.
- PLEASE DO NOT attend the gym if you or your family has been exposed to COVID-19, are ill or showing any symptoms of illness.
- All members and guests are required to wear a face covering when entering and exiting the gym.
- Masks are required when using the restrooms or changing rooms. You DO NOT need to wear a mask while actively working out.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed at all times. See below for more information.
- Unfortunately, our coffee service has been removed as well as the gathering area and kid’s area in the lobby. Please do not congregate in the gym before or after your workout.
- Hand Sanitizing stations have been added for your use. Please wash your hands before and after your workout.
- Our staff will be sanitizing all common areas on a frequent basis. We ask that members also do their part to keep the gym clean. Dispose of paper towels in the provided waste baskets.
- If you have any questions that can be answered remotely, including rejoining, membership updates, change of billing, etc., please call or email us. Our contact information can be found on our website and Facebook.
- ALL members MUST SCAN KEY FOB when entering the gym. Please allow for one person to enter the gym at a time. To allow for quicker access, please scan at the door.
*If you are a parent of a minor member, or 15 year-old without a key fob, please stop at the desk and our staff members will check you in. If you are 16 or older, and you do not have a key fob, you will be required to purchase and activate one for a $10 fee.
- Please bring your own towel and water bottle. The drinking fountain will not be available.
- Please bring a change of shoes for the gym.
- If you need access to the changing room or showers, please see the front desk staff to have the door unlocked. When you have finished, let the staff know and the room will be cleaned.
- We will be asking all members to sign a new waiver and have their photo added to the system at this time. Please download this waiver from our website “Member Updates” and bring it with you.
- All minor members (under the age of 18) are REQUIRED to have a parent/legal guardian sign the Minor Member Waiver. You will not be allowed to use the gym without this waiver.
Strength Equipment Limit: 6 Members Cardio Equipment Limit: 10 Members
- Members using the fitness equipment will stop at the front desk to check out a locker and a sanitizing spray bottle. The coat rack will not be available. Please keep all personal belongings in your locker so that it can be cleaned when you have finished your workout.
- Time limits of 60 minutes will be set during peak hours if other members are waiting. You will have the option to extend your time by 30 minutes if there is not a waiting list. Visiting during non-peak hours will give you the most time in the gym.
- If you arrive at the gym and we are at capacity, you may leave your name and cell number. You will receive a text message when it is your turn to use the facility. We will do our best to keep things moving, to limit the amount of time you will need to wait.
- You MUST wear a mask when “spotting” another member. When the 6ft of social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Only bring water bottle and one device to work out on the machines. Please leave all other personal belongings in your locker.
- Because we will need to limit the number of people using the fitness floor, please be aware of other members and do not sit on the equipment to scroll social media, or to make phone calls.
- Please do not congregate while using the equipment. Our staff will be working to make sure social distancing guidelines are being followed.
- Please make sure you sanitize all parts of the equipment that you use. This includes benches, plates, bars, handles and free weights. Once you have thoroughly sanitized, please replace the equipment on the racks.
- Medicine balls, kettlebells, bands and other personal use items will be available to check out at the front desk.
- The schedule is subject to change as we adjust to members, instructors and state guidelines.
- Classes will now be by registration online. You will need to activate your account the first time you sign up for a class. Once you have done this, you will simply need to login to register for classes. Follow the instructions on the “Schedule Page” of the website to sign up.
- Class sizes will be limited to 14 members, for the time being.
- Masks must be worn into the studio and exiting. You may take off your mask during your workout.
- You will be asked to pick a spot marked on the floor. You will stay in your area for the entire class.
- Members will not re-rack any weights, during a class. When the class is finished, weights will be brought to the “Dirty” rack outside of the studio. Staff members will sanitize and return all equipment to the studio.
- Please wipe down your bench and risers before returning them to the stack.
- You are encouraged to bring your own mat from home if needed for your class.
- After each class, the studio floor and any used Endurance Fitness mats will be sanitized by staff members.
- Please do not arrive to class more than 5 minutes before the class begins. The studio will be cleaned after each class and we want to ensure social distancing, in the lobby between classes.