NOW OPEN! Join Us For A Great Workout On Our Fitness Floor or In A Class!
CURRENT GYM UPDATES
GROUP FITNESS PROCEDURES (In-Person and Virtual):
•Our full schedule is available to Platinum Members
•New capacity limits for group fitness will reflect 9ft social distancing within the gym/studio.
•*NEW* To accommodate more members with the new capacity limits, some of our classes will be live streamed for members to join the class at home. You will find these classes marked on the schedule.
•Members MUST REGISTER for in-person classes online via the website. All classes will be in-person. Online registration classes that say “Virtual” means that the class will be in-person as well as virtual. DO NOT register for classes if you are joining online. Simply go to the Live Stream link and log in. If you need help with registration or logging in, please email us and we will be happy to help.
•Please make sure if you register for a class, you make every effort to attend. We understand that circumstances come up last minute and we ask that you go to your online registration and cancel your attendance. This will allow another member to use the spot. Please use this option sparingly, especially for early morning classes.
•Please do not bring personal bags or extra clothing into the studio. Lockers are available, please bring your own lock.
•Spaces in the studio are clearly marked in accordance with the new 9ft social distancing guidelines for group fitness. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE AREA OF ANOTHER MEMBER. Make sure you maintain a safe distance when gathering your equipment for class.
•Keep all equipment with you, in your space, until your class is over.
•At the end of each class, all equipment will be disinfected by class participants and the instructor inside the studio.
•The studio floor will be sanitized in between each class.
FITNESS CENTER PROCEDURES:
•STAFFING: We will have limited hours in which front desk staff will be on-site for the time being. See below for details or visit our website. If you have membership questions, please contact us via email, our website, find us on Facebook or by leaving us a message at 763-208-9184.Messages will be returned within 1 business day.
• MASKS: Per the Governor’s most recent order, everyone will be required to wear a mask. However, if you do come to the gym without a mask, we will assume you have a medical reason to do so and we will not be asking for verification.
• CAPACITY: We are required to maintain a capacity limit of 25%. We will be monitoring this via our check-in system at the door and security cameras located throughout the building.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING: Our machines are spaced out according to social distancing standards. Please do not congregate in common areas. Machines are clearly marked to maintain social distancing. A space of 9ft must be maintained at all times.
• CLEANING PROCEDURES: Thank you to all who have helped us maintain a safe and clean workout environment. When you enter the gym, please place your personal belongings in a locker. Do not bring personal items to the fitness floor. Grab a sanitizer bottle as you enter. Paper towels and waste baskets are located throughout the gym. Please SPRAY DOWN each piece of equipment as you use it. This includes, handles, seats, knobs and weights. When you are finished, please spray and wipe your locker, inside and out. Return your spray bottle to the counter and wipe it clean.
Our staff will be cleaning and sanitizing on a regular basis. We thank you in advance for doing your part in keeping the gym clean.
• Personal Training is available. Please contact us if you are interested in working with a trainer to meet your goals! Your first session is free!
• Pilates Reformer training is available. If you have not tried it yet, now is a great time to start!
REMINDERS FOR ALL:
PLEASE DO NOT bring unauthorized guests to the gym. Guests may visit while staff is available, please contact us to schedule a time.
The security doors will remain locked to prevent unauthorized guests from entering the gym. This will allow for capacity to be reserved for paying members only. Members will have full access with key fobs. You must scan at the door. PLEASE DO NOT open the door for anyone who does not have an active key fob. If you have questions regarding access to the gym, please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Thank you for helping us make Endurance Fitness a safe, clean and enjoyable gym for everyone. We are looking forward to providing you with exceptional group fitness classes, effective personal training and a place where you feel comfortable reaching your fitness goals! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out or find us during our staffed business hours.
Stay safe and be well!
Ron and Tina Carlson, Owners
Barb Iacarella-Fudali, General Manager
Correne Johnson, Assistant Manager
Member Service Hours:
*Are available by appointment*
Facebook and Instagram